Cost of Anethesia Assisted Detox
The cost of the Mid Ohio Detox procedure includes:
- Review of History
- Physical Exam
- All basic lab work
- EKG (if needed)
- Anesthesia Detox procedure
- All detoxification medications
- Accredited Surgical Center fees
- Overnight stay in facility
- Post-Detox Vivitrol injection
- Coordinating of follow up care (if needed)
Any additional tests or medical clearances deemed necessary, that need to be performed prior to the procedure, are not included in the initial cost. For more information on costs for the ADD procedure, please call (614) 400-0676 and speak with a patient coordinator at Mid Ohio Detox.
- A deposit is due at the time of scheduling the appointment.
- Payment must be paid in full prior to the procedure.
- Payment can be made by check, money order or credit card.